So, here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. (I'm already lost. I had to read this rule three times.)
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize has to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
Now, I am new to blogging, but I am NOT new to lurking. This was a difficult choice, because so many of the "big" bloggers out there get the acknowledgement they deserve. However, I'm going to choose the blogs I adore that perhaps you don't know much about just yet. Here goes.
1. Ewer Wondering Not only does Suzanne crack me up, but also I think she's me. Could we HAVE more in common? You must visit her!
2. The Olsen Family Kris (great name, don't ya think?) is sooo sweet and checks in often. She has a beautiful blog, she has great things to say, and she's got great hair--even though she doesn't know it! :)
3. Bless Our Nest Shannon likes the details in the little things--like I do. Check out her blog on baskets. So cute!
(4. and 5. I'm going against my stated rule above because you need to know two of the blogs I visit religiously.)
4. Chatting at the Sky I know her sister has quite the following, but Emily can write! She's one of the few blogs I read word. for. word. and need no pictures to enjoy! She makes me laugh (a lot), and I would say I check her blog 10-20 times a day in hopes of a new post. You must see the new old house they bought. It's spectacular.
5. The Inspired Room Melissa somehow finds pictures all over the web that I have only dreamed of. She is one of the nicest and most welcoming bloggers I've met recently, and I feel like I'm talking to Oprah everytime she checks in! Her blog on Bora Bora is to die for. Oh, and check out her stunning home!
Are you kidding me? That's it?? Only five?! I could go on and on...and on. I have about a dozen blogs that keep me up late at night, but I hope you visit these five for now. Thank you, Marie, for giving me the opportunity to pass on this award to others!