Sunday, January 4, 2009

Advertise on JaG!

What can I say? If my blog can touch the life of just one sponsor…

billboard3

Image courtesy: William Chrisman Computer Science

All joking aside, I would love to provide you with some advertising space. I started this blog in April of 2008 thinking my mom and I would probably be its only readers. Since then, it has progressively climbed to over 2,000,000 views. One month alone currently brings in over 150,000 of those.

In addition to my regular readers, I think it’s important to know that Just a Girl gets quite a bit of exposure, as well.  The following websites and blogs are a sampling of places JaG has been featured. 

houzz-com

ohdeedoh1

TCBnew_125

 tip-junkie2 

My readers are brilliant, innovative, and frugal. They are certainly not afraid to think outside of the box when it comes to improving their homes and making their lives easier. Advertising at JaG would not only serve as a savvy business adventure, but it would bring you into contact with savvy bloggers!

So…what’s that mean? Here are the numbers.

  • 120x120 ad block
  • Located in the top left portion of the screen (premiere viewing)
  • $25.00 for 30 days-always starting at the 1st of the month.
  • I do NOT charge for giveaways for my readers, but I do ask that the giveaway is worthwhile for my readers.  Just contact me, and we’ll see if it will work out.
  • Product reviews are welcomed, but I would encourage a giveaway for readers.  What better way to expose your company to others?

If you’re interested, please e-mail me with the title Advertising” in the subject bar. If you need an ad, Danielle at The Design Girl will make one for you! She charges $20.00, and she personalizes it to what you need.

Thank you for your interest in advertising on JaG. I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...