Sunday, June 22, 2008

Florida in Review

Things I learned on our family vacation:

1. Gas station cappuccinos are from heaven.

2. Gas station toilets are from hell.


3. I really love being around my husband.

4. I can go 9 days without shopping.

5. I can't go 9 minutes without thinking about shopping.



6. Walt Disney World is SO not just for children. (Notice my husband dragging the kids.)

7. Walt Disney died a ga-jillionnaire.


8. Sand gets into places and never. goes. away.

9. Fish creep me out.

10. Kentucky at 3:47 in the morning creeps me out.



11. I have the most well-behaved kids on the planet.

12. I have the most beautiful kids on the planet.

13. I took a kick-ass picture of the castle. I'm sorry. Would you look at that?

14. There is no place like home.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trip and awesome pictures! I cant wait to bring my youngest daugter to Disney... I turned into a kid when I hit those gates and I dont even enjoy the rides, weird I know. I just enjoy the sites, sounds, and the wonderful shows.. Glad that yall had a nice time and made it home safe. Susie H~

Kim P said...

Great pic of the castle! Glad you guys had a great trip.

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait to take my little one to Disney one day. That looks like a great vacation! And yes, you sure do have some adorable little ones :)

I'm laughing at #8...oh the sand!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Yes, you did take a great pic of the castle!!!

And welcome back, your trip sounds perfect (and normal!)...

Happy day,
Melissa

Kimba said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! Both the kids and the castle.

And you're so right. Disney isn't just for the kids. My brother and a cousin live in Orlando so we've done a few Disney trips over the years - never with the kids though. We always had such a ball!

I think we'll wait a few years before trying it with the kids. Yours look like the perfect age.

Lettered Cottage said...

My husband and I are laughing out loud at this post. You crack us up girl!!! :-)

LOVE your blog!

Amy Jo said...

Looks like you had a great vacation!!! LOVE the pictures of the castle!

Kristen said...

Great pictures - you castle could be a postcard. What a fun vacation, your kids are super cute!

Marie said...

GREAT pictures! This post cracked me up. Too bad you didn't get to shop in Orlando while you were there. I have to say...there are a LOT of places to shop. A LOT. :o)

Barbara said...

What great pictures!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Can't wait to get to see all the florida pictures. Just read your entire blog. Had to play catch up since you were gone. Great buy on the .70 plate. Love your hutch decorations too.

morewineplease said...

Beautiful pics! We want to take the kids, but our Diva just turned 3, and, um... well, is NOT the most well behaved = AT ALL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...