Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taaaaahhhh-daaaaaaahhhhhh

To my very patient friend Chris,

SURPRISE! I was hoping to get the design uploaded before you found it but no such luck. I can't get anything past you, can I? :-) I hope you love it! Thank you for being so patient with me during this process. I hope it turned out exactly as you envisioned. I think it is one of my favorites. Please let me know if there are any changes you would like to make. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Blessings,
your fairy blogmother

8 comments:

Kristen said...

oooooohhh...you have a very nice fairy blogmother indeed!! Love the new design!!

emily freeman said...

Looks like our fairy blogmother is playing favorites :) Ah, well. I dont' blame her. This design is AWESOME! Congrats on the makeover. May you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine!

Marie said...

Oh so pretty!!! It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to get my very own fairy blog mother! I can't be a boring blog girl by myself! lol

Stephanie said...

Oh I love it! It's gorgeous! Perfect for the beginnings of summer :)

Kim P said...

LOVE the new design!

Caren said...

It looks beautiful!

Biteofpunkinpie said...

its beautiful!!!!!! congrats!

Northern Michigan Mom said...

I'm so jealous! It is so darn perttttty!!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...