Well, I've been tagged. To be honest, I've been tagged several times. I apologize to all the ladies that felt I was worthy of this tag. I just don't usually play along because I feel like I have nothing good to say, and I really just don't feel like you would like to see a post on that stuff. BUT, my friend over at Canyon Wren Cottage tagged me, and I knew it was probably time. If you get a chance, you must go visit her. I promise you--you'll just keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling! Edit: I just saw that I was tagged two more times today. Sandy Toes over at Shell in Your Pocket and Hillcrest Acres claimed me to be "it". Both of their blogs are in my favorites, and they are my must reads. Thank you, girls! Here are the rules, and here I go...
1. This fact is number 1 for a reason. I. hate. gum. I find it disgusting and repulsive. So much so that just the smell of it can bring up some vommit--no joke. I also hate noodles. I'm not as disgusted by them, but I NEVER eat them. No, not even Mac and Cheese.
2. I can't stand my belly button to be touched. It gives me the heeby-jeebies just thinking about it.
3. Outside of my husband, my best friend is a man. He was my "man of honor" in my wedding. Needless to say, some of my husband's family struggled with it, but I never once regretted my decision.
4. I've taught high school English for 9 years, and I don't like to read books. I was kind of afraid to type this one. Don't get me wrong--I love to read. Just not a fan of books--wait--except Jane Austen. I've read all but two of hers.
5. Number 4 being said, I've read Romeo and Juliet 54 times, and The Odyssey 59 times. NOT an exaggeration.
6. I think I could survive soley on Taco Bell and chocolate. Who am I kidding? I DO survive solely on Taco Bell and chocolate.
7. I think a movie is a waste of my time if the boy and girl don't kiss at some point. Say anything about my romanticism?
Okay! I did it! I sat here forEVER on this one, and now it's done! Have I lost any friends yet? Well, I do have something decorative for you...
I'm nearly there. It's not nearly as messy or as difficult as I thought it would be. If it actually turns out, I'll give a tutorial. If not, I'll just blame it on Martha.