I don’t imagine I’m the only one who has a garage door entry that looks like this. Good. Glad to hear it. What’s even worse is that this is the entry that 97% of my guests use. The remaining 3% includes solicitors and 9-year old boys just banging on the door. They don’t really count.
So, I grabbed the bull by the horns…errr…the door by the handle and decided it needed some sprucing up.
Notice the mud-stripping on the walls?
Come back on Wednesday for my
VERY FIRST GIVE AWAY!
I’m not a give away type of person, so this is a pretty big deal to me! I can’t wait for you to see what’s comin’ at ya. See you Wednesday!