Saturday, May 30, 2009

Seature Saturday!

I’m late for Friday Feature.  Just thinking about how busy my week was stresses me out, so I hope you can forgive me.  Onto better things…

Chris at Just Beachy was one of my very first blog finds, and I’ve been in love ever since.  This girl can do. it. ALL.  Let this table transformation serve as merely a hint to all her talents.  Check out every post.

Before…$25.00 tableuntitled

After…$1,000,000 table!  My favorite thing about Chris’s blog is that she gives very detailed tutorials of how she does things.  She’s not afraid to share her wealth of knowledge!

tufted table

Lauren at Pure Style Home is one of my newest reads.  Lucky for me, her and her husband just bought a new home.  Now I can sit back and see all the transformations—starting with her kitchen.

Before…nice, but not her. laurenskitchen

After…what?  Gorgeous and SO her!

newkitchen

Freckles Chick (AKA Mrs. FC) has done it.  She has pushed me over the edge in my desire to make my own headboard.  It was the nail head trim.  I just know it.  Believe me, it doesn’t stop there.  Once you visit, you won’t leave for a while!

IMG_0942

Hurry over and visit these wonderful ladies.  Remember my disclaimer—I am not responsible for your inevitable addiction to these blogs.  You’re on your own there!

P.S.  My mudroom lockers are complete.  Come back on Monday for the big “reveal”.

22 comments:

MaryRC said...

that table is flippin awesome!!

Almost Always said...

you are the sweetest for giving so many "shout outs" to other talented ladies...it's always fun finding another blog that inspires me & here you have turned me onto 3!!
thanks!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Racing over to these blogs! I love that you are doing this. I can't wait to see the lockers too!

~Kristen~ said...

These are great! Now I have more blogs to add to my Google Reader. At this rate I am going to have to pick days to read each blog! ;-)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

You're Killin Me! Adding all these new blogs to my list! :)

Linda in AZ * said...

* FABULOUS BLOG!!! And I will send a link for this to my two nieces~~~ lots of great ideas (and HOW-TOs!) for their new homes!

Many thanks,
Linda in AZ *

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are awesome!! I love the kitchen! Some people may not like it because the cabinet space is less but the more out in the open the less junk I can hide! haha. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

I've nominated you for an award: dellahethcox.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What great blogs you shared! Can't wait to visit them all and look at their fantastic projects.

Have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

man, i just hate it when the 'befores' are better than my 'after' could ever be. Michaelangelo couldn't paint my kitchen enough to shake the fugly off my cupboards... lol

Donna said...

Love that table!!

I'm decorating a kitchen that I don't even own...but I want! Love the idea!

And the headboard! I think I need to ... ohhh YES! My daughter needs a new headboard!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You've introduced me to Just Beachy! Thanks!!

TidyMom said...

I'm just loving these "gems" you are finding!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

.....I'm off to drool now!

~TidyMom

Unknown said...

I got your e-mail...and now I can't find it in my inbox or deleted e-mails. Are you going to post information on how you painted your "door"?

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Chris,
Just a reminder about my "100th" celebration Giveaway. But also to ask a favor... since you have a following and do NOT have an Etsy shop, I was wondering how you would feel about putting up a little one day post about my giveaway. I opened up my etsy the same day I posted about my 100th and would love to get a little more exposure. If you don't feel comfortable about it, I will still love you...promise. Who wouldn't? : )

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

"Seature Saturday" made me giggle!

Kimberly Wright said...

The table looks incredible!

Freckles Chick said...

Awww Chris! You made my week! And right back actcha, girl. =]

Thanks for the blog love, you're the best!

Chris Kauffman said...

Gee thanks for including me , your too kind . Love love your mud room .
Chris

Kristen said...

I love the table and headboard. Very, very cool!!! Very inspiring!

Printing Company said...

I like that table's transformation. It's very classy! And where did the drawers on Lauren's kitchen went?! LOL. They are very crafty ladies indeed. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...