Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photo Jewelry Making

I couldn’t wait another minute to feature this sponsor, Photo Jewelry Making!  At a time when we’re looking for original presents that have meaning behind them, this site has exactly what you need!

They sell so many combinations of things, it’s almost impossible to decide.  I’ve gone through and chosen a few of my favorites starting with the bracelet above.  Who wouldn’t love it?

photo1

Photo Jewelry Making has been featured on The Today Show, and you know what that means!  Well, I’m sure it means something really great.

Uhh…sign me up for about 7 of these bracelets, please.  I’m in love.

photo6 Another line I love is their new typewriter key.  They can make bracelets, necklaces, and more.

photo4

They make more than jewelry, as well.  How fun would this be for an engagement party or a unique housewarming present? 

 photo5

Of course, I had to show you what the jewelry looks like without the photos.  Seriously. I would buy it as is!

photo3

Consider yourselves forewarned.  I’m having a very difficult time deciding, but I will definitely be purchasing something(s) for Christmas.  They’re just too great to pass up.  Please go visit! Happy Shopping!

photo7

6 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love it....some of my favorites...I am so happy to have a few hours to catch up on blogs...I am finally finished with trees. New pictures are up on the Christmas blog!
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/ then

read about a miracle and forward on to anyone that is feeling hopeless....Christmas is the season of miracles..

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea. My mom would love these, especially if I put pictures of her dog in there :)

RNSANE said...

Nice for gifts, especially for grandmothers!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

DUH, how can you not just LOVE these!!!

pandora necklaces said...

HEy such a lovely collection on these necklace.
i loved it.

prashant said...

..I am finally finished with trees. New pictures are up on the Christmas blog!

Work from home India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...