Monday, May 31, 2010

Can’t Be Me Without Them

The month is wrapping up, and I have to give a huge shout out to my May sponsors!  I seriously could not blog the way I want without their help, and I’m so thankful that they invest in Just a Girl!  Thank you!

Go green at Donahue Wellness!  I can’t say enough about all my Shaklee products.

Photobucket

Beautiful jewelry, flip flops, and bridal gifts that just can’t be denied…

Photobucket

Adorable handmade items that will have you wanting another baby.  Maybe? new ad A beautiful selection of jewelry from a generous seller!  Go see!

Photobucket Gorgeous and timeless linens to buy for yourself or a beautiful gift for others!

Photobucket

What’s not to love at Stella and Dot?  Trendy and classic jewelry for anyone.

Photobucket

So many choices at Photo Jewelry Making that you’ll spend an afternoon trying to decide what to buy!

Always Happy Never Satisfied!  Spread the word with some apparel!

Photobucket

Please go visit them and help them like they help me!  It’s all about community in the blog world!

4 comments:

RNSANE said...

That is very nice of you to thank your sponsors!

Melanie said...

I will have to check them out:)

Kristen said...

You are so nice - without these wonderful sites your blog would, well...let's just say you'd be using a free template form and we all know that just isn't pretty! :) Hope you had a nice Memorial Day with your family!

Becky said...

Thanks for the sponsor love! AlwaysHappyLife.com sure does appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...