Saturday, August 28, 2010

September Advertising

I’m sure there’s a much fancier, more professional way of doing this, but I have to keep things as simple as possible if this is to remain a hobby for me--a hobby that suffers miserably if the finances don’t stay balanced.

I update all my advertising on the 1st of each month, and September is going to see some openings!

[source]

I’ve looked everywhere for one of these trees, and they’re just nowhere to be found. Thankfully, my advertisers help with the needs of blogging. I can’t thank my advertisers enough for making this blog what it is. Without you, Just a Girl would be Just a Blog.

For those interested, one month of advertising is just $25.00. Simply send me an e-mail before the first of the month! Thank you for letting me talk business for a minute!

4 comments:

marciemo said...

How many visitors per month, on average do you get?

The Style Sisters said...

I would love to find a money tree too! Love your writing!

Karin :)

The British Homemaker said...

I echo marcimo....some idea of the stats (tho i have no doubt yours are rockin') would be helpful :)

Chris said...

Hi ladies. I'll try to e-mail you, but I post all the stats on my "advertise" page! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...