Sunday, November 7, 2010

SAS in Review

It was another one of those weeks. You ladies are so talented! I had sooo many I wanted to feature, but alas, my children took precedence. Darn Rugrats! Here are just a few highlights of your fabulousness!

Paige at Faith’s Place transformed (and I mean transformed!) her stairwell. You have to see the before pictures to truly appreciate how beautiful it is now!

Photobucket

Really? WHY haven’t I thought of this already? I love it! Go visit Birgit Kerr to find out how she did it.aPA315635[1]

Cassie at Hi Sugarplum shares her easy and inexpensive (and beautifully simple!) mantle.

100_0790

The point of her post is to show us her cute door-turned-welcome board, but I just couldn’t let the whole porch go without being seen! LOVE! Go visit Wendy at Ordinary Miracles of Life

20101012_6

Michele at Primp (love that title!) shows us a project that really needs no words. Go. See.

You’re kinda not gonna believe how Erin at The Little Apartment made this chandelier. Well, I couldn’t anyway. Pure genius. Pure patience. Great job! 

I’ll be back later to announce the winner of the BEAUTIFUL canvas from

GeeZees.com

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for highlighting my chalkboard! There were so many great projects this week :)

Birgit K. said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my tinsel filled ornaments! Off to check out the other links! What great projects! So much inspiration, so little time :)

Erin @ The Little Apartment said...

Thank you for sharing my faux capiz shell chandelier. My blog just exploded with activity when you featured it. Thanks, you are one influential lady (;

Dream Mom said...

Thanks for hosting another week. I love seeing the projects women are doing!

Stephanie said...

Wow, those are amazing! I will have to check them all out.

Susannah said...

Those things are beautiful. Nice choices to feature! I'm going to check out the one about the chair... I love that chair!
www.uvinyl.com
www.uvinyl.blogspot.com

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Thanks for including me, Chris!!!!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I love the fall decorated front! I'm going have to check out the other sites as well. I'm new here and I really enjoyed your blog so far! I just posted today my friend's home on a lake and her front porch is similar to this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...