Sunday, April 27, 2008

Takin' it up a notch...

I have gone back and forth on this for some time now. I'm just not sure if I want to put pictures of my family on here. Is that weird? So many of the blogs that I enjoy reading are a pleasure because I feel like I get to know these people. They share when they've spent the night cleaning up their child's vommit, they let me know that they haven't worn matching socks in years (thank you, thank you Emily!), and they show adorable pictures of their family. Hmmm...I'm nervous. So many people are doing it...perhaps it's safe enough, right? All four readers in unison: "right". Well, here is my introduction to the loves of my life. Notice: the dog will NOT be on this post. ;)


Pizza night at the Carey's. My daughter came home from school the other day and wanted to make a pizza. "Okay, okay" I say, half paying attention. Several minutes later, she comes in with "pepperoni" and "cheese" and is adament that we get cooking. THIS is her idea of making pizza:



First the cheese, then the pepperoni. All ready for the "oven"...




Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees....



And finally...cut and serve!


So...for the first pictures of my family, I give you a little insight into a typical day in our house. Very normal. Tomorrow I'll show you the pictures of our son playing with downed power wires. Just. Kidding.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

So cute and so much like the activity at our house.

Marie said...

Reading your blog makes me sing "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt for hours afterwards. Just so ya know. :o)

I was concerned about putting pictures of my family on my blog too. So they remain nameless instead. At least I *think* they've remained nameless. Hmm.

Funny pizza night at your house. :o)

Barbara said...

You are too funny!! I laughed so hard. Looks like she came out of the oven ok..I truly enjoy your blog. You are a hoot. Love your paint job in the family room.

Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...